A dashboard is a collection of visuals (charts, gauges, and tables) that are placed into dashboard panels. Dashboards can show you a lot of information about your company at a single glance.
Follow these steps to create a new dashboard:
- Go to Reports > Report Center.
- Click Create Dashboard.
- The Visual Gallery overlay will open over your new Untitled Dashboard. Click Add on any of options in the Visual Gallery. This will add your selection as a new panel in the dashboard. After you click Add, the button disappears and “Added” is displayed.
- Click the Create Visuals link at the bottom of the overlay to add custom visuals to the dashboard.
- Click Done to close the Visual Gallery.
- Click on Untitled Dashboard to customize the name of the dashboard. This is the name that appears on the Report Center home page.
- Click the gear icon on the New Tab (top left) and click Rename Tab, and then type a name for the dashboard tab. You can have multiple tabs within a dashboard, each containing multiple visuals.
- Click and drag your visual panels to rearrange them. Or you can rename and delete them from the gear icon located on the top right corner of each panel.
- Click “X” on the top right to exit the dashboard.