Pro Plus Members can schedule up to five reports for automatic generation and delivery by email as a PDF attachment. Dashboards cannot be scheduled.
Follow these steps to schedule a report delivery:
- Go to Reports > Report Center.
- Click the clock icon for the report you want to schedule.
- The schedule panel will appear. Fill in the following:
- From – Enter your email address (or the email address you want to appear as the “Sent From” address).
- To – Enter the email address of the report recipient. Separate multiple addresses with a semicolon.
- Subject – This will be the subject line of the email.
- Message – Enter the text of the email message, included when you choose the PDF or Excel format option.
- Schedule – Select the interval and frequency for generating and delivering the report. You can choose from once, weekly, or monthly.
If weekly, type in how often and which days to send out the reports.
If monthly, enter a specific day number (1-31) for report delivery in the selected months. Then, select first, second, third, fourth, or last specific day of the week for the report delivery in the selected month.
- Start Time – Click the clock icon and select a start time for the schedule delivery.
- Start Date/Run On – Click the calendar icon and select a start date for the delivery.
- End Date – Check or uncheck the box to select an end date for the scheduled delivery. This applies only to weekly and monthly schedule intervals.
- Click Done.
You can click the “X” icon to close the panel at any time, without saving any changes. To view all scheduled reports, click Schedule Manager from the options at the far left of the Report Center.
Cancel a Scheduled Report Delivery
To cancel a report that you have scheduled for delivery, follow these steps:
- Go to Reports > Schedule Manager. Any scheduled report or analysis will have a green clock icon highlighted.
- Click the clock icon to set up or change the delivery schedule.
- In the menu, click Remove. The report will be removed from the schedule.
If a report or analysis is deleted before you cancel the delivery, you’ll see an error message if you try to then delete it.