This report shows the life of a service or product regarding quantity and amount in three different stages: Estimate, Job, and Invoice. You can filter this report by date range, client, city, and postal (zip) code.
The description for each column is as follows:
- Name - the name of the services or products
- Estimate Quantity - the number of Estimates in a stage of "sent" that contain the Service or Product
- Estimate Amount - the total dollar value for the Service or Product across all Estimates in a stage of "sent"
- Job Quantity - the quantity of jobs scheduled for a Service or Product
- Job Amount - the total dollar value for the Service or Product across all scheduled jobs
- Invoiced Quantity - the quantity of an item based on invoices generated
- Invoiced Amount - the total dollar value of an item across all generated invoices
No columns include sales tax. If services and products are added to one-time visits, they appear in the job columns and invoice columns after completion.