This report is a list of applied chemicals including their details, such as EPA#, amount, and weather conditions. You must have Chemical Tracking enabled and set up for this report to be valid. This information is valid for the information entered on Chemical Jobs using Chemical Services and Products. For information on setting up Chemical Tracking, see the Chemical Tracking User Guide.
This report can be filtered by date range, Custom Field, and by Form:
The columns on the report are as follows:
- Date - the date of the service
- Client Name - the name of the client who was serviced
- Client Address - the address of the property that was serviced
- Chemical Name - the name of the chemical product used on the Job
- Chemical EPA# - this corresponds to the EPA Registration # field on the "Product Mix" tab of the chemical Product
- Application Rate - the application rate for the product based on the information entered in the "Application Rate" section of the "Product Mix" tab of the chemical Product.
- Units - the units of Product applied according to the application rate
- Amount Applied - the total amount of chemical Product
- Units - the units of chemical Product applied at the Job site
- Target Pest - the Target the chemical Product is designed to kill
- Target Area - the area where the chemical Product is to be applied
- Volume of Area Treated - the Custom Field value on the Account for the Custom Field designated on the "Product Mix" tab of the chemical Product
- Wind Speed - the wind speed entered at time of application
- Wind Direction - the wind direction entered at time of application
- Application Method - how the chemical Product was applied to the property
- Applicator - the Resource who applied the chemical Product. Resource Applicator License number required to populate this field.
- Applicator License Number - the license number of the Resource who applied the chemical Product
- Application Start Time - the time the Job was started. Resource Applicator License number required to populate this field.
- Application End Time - the time the Job was completed. Resource Applicator License number required to populate this field.
If your state requires more information than this report provides by default, you can create Forms in which the field technician can log additional information. When creating a Form, make sure the Form is associated with the Service so that it’s available on the Legacy app for the technician. This information is automatically added to the Chemical Tracking report. Each field on the form will become a column on the Chemical Tracking report.