Two-way Texting is a feature available to all Members with the Pro or Pro Plus subscriptions. It can be added to any sequence within an Automation. Before you can use this feature, you need to choose a plan and the cost associated with it.
Subscribe to Two-Way Texting
To subscribe to Two-way Texting, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Two-Way Texting.
- Click Subscribe. This will display the Purchase Phone Number overlay.
- Select a Subscription Level from the dropdown list.
- Type in an Area Code. You may need to select an area code near a larger metropolitan area.
- Choose an option for the first three numbers of your phone number:
Any Prefix: Allows the system to assign your three-digit number.
Specify a Prefix: Enter a three-digit number.
- Click Purchase. Specifying a prefix does not guarantee you'll get it. It’s all based on availability. If there are no matches for your specifications, you'll get an error message stating, “An error has occurred: There are no available phone numbers for this area code/prefix. Please select a different area code/prefix and try again.”
- Select a Phone Number, then click Purchase.
User Roles & Rights
To enable the message center for your resources so they can view text responses, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > User Roles & Rights.
- Select the role you want to enable permissions for.
- Under the CRM tab, select the checkboxes in the Text Messaging section.
Cancel Text Messaging Subscription
- Go to: Settings > Two-Way Texting.
- Click Cancel Text Messaging Subscription.
- A confirmation dialog appears. Click Yes to confirm the cancellation.