This report shows which Sales Rep sold what Service and to whom including the Invoice Details. Services and Products must be scheduled and completed on the Dispatch Board to be reflected on the report.
Use the Sales Rep filter to select all or one specific sales rep. The date filter is based on when the visits were completed, not necessarily the invoice date or when a payment was accepted:
Much of this report is basic client information such as Client Name and Address. The Sales Rep is also listed. The remaining columns are as follows:
- Total - the total amount on the invoice including tax and products (does not include discounts)
- Schedule Date - the date the Visit was completed
- Service - the Service completed
- Service Amt - the Service rate before tax
- Product - Products used
- Product Amt - the rate of the Product before tax
- Amt Tax - the total tax amount
- Estimate # - the Estimate number (if the Job was scheduled from an Estimate)
- InvoiceNumber - the Invoice number originating from the invoice generated for the service
Services completed under Contract will appear according to their scheduled rate amounts. This report will not display what Discounts are applied to an Invoice or scheduled through the Visit. It will also not show any Service or Product added to a Visit after it was completed.