Here is a quick view of the process for setting up and using Chemical Tracking. This is the overall workflow for Chemical Tracking, not a complete list of setup. There are two parts: setup and operations.
- Set up Chemical tracking under Settings.
- Add a Job, then add the chemical service to the job. You can add a chemical service to any of the four job types: one time, recurring, package, and waiting list.
- Finish setting up the job as you would for any other.
- The master job appears under the Add a Job section of the client’s account, and the job details appear under More > View Upcoming.
- The Waiting List and/or Dispatch Board shows the job for scheduling.
- After the jobs have been dispatched, you can see them on both a printed Chemical Route Sheet and/or the Chemical Usage screen on the Legacy app.
- After the technician logs the chemicals and the completes the job, the chemicals will appear on the Chemical Tracking report.