A Mix lets you specify the ratio of two or more liquid products to water, which are then added to a container such as a large tank or backpack sprayer. You won't be able to set up Mixes until you have added all the component Chemical Products you need to your account. To set up a new Mix, use the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Mixes.
- Click Add Mix.
- Enter a Mix Name.
- Enter an Application Rate. This is to specify how much of the mixed product is applied per a given area unit of measurement. An example might be 1 gallon per 1000 sq. ft.
- Under Mix, add the chemical products that are applicable to this mix per an amount of water. Click Add Product to add multiple products. Note: default mix rations will automatically load as you select appropriate products from the list.
- Select the Application Method from the dropdown list. This tells how the chemical will be applied to the area that is to be treated with the Mix.
- Select the Custom Field appropriate for calculating the correct quantity of the product to be applied at the property. The first option in the list, "Create New" is to create an entirely new Custom Field. Remember that quantities will not calculate if the Custom Field does not have a value at the Account level.
- If needed, add instructions on the “Route Sheet Instructions” tab. These can be torn off of the Route Sheet and left at the property.
- Click Save or Save & New to quickly add a new Mix.