The Chemical Tracking Wizard is a tool on the Dispatch Board that allows you to manage all chemical tracking services within a single overlay. This can include:
- Adjusting quantities of chemicals that were used on a job
- Adding new chemicals that were used
- Viewing reports related to future and past chemical applications
- Displaying weather conditions and pH settings, if these general settings are enabled
You can access the wizard from the Dispatch Board by hovering over the More dropdown list and selecting Chemical Tracking:
This will open the Chemical Tracking Wizard, which is divided by job with the number of chemical jobs listed at the top of the overlay.
Using the Wizard
- The Conditions section applies to all Jobs when a value is entered.
- If you include Temperature, Wind Speed, and Wind Direction on the Wizard, you can click Save & Next and these fields will auto-populate the next screen.
- Add the values for these fields relevant for the date when chemicals are to be applied. If you don’t know this information when scheduling a job, then the technician on the job can enter the information on the Legacy app.
- Weather conditions you include on the wizard will appear on the Chemical Tracking Report.
- To confirm the product used, click the Used/Not Used button.
- Click the name of any item to edit it, including the application rate and mix ratio.
- Use the pencil icons to change the Target, Areas Treated, or Application Method.
- The Chemical Amount automatically calculates the ratio of chemical to solution.
- If you have set up multiple application methods for a product, you can choose a method from the dropdown list. The wizard automatically recalculates your solutions based on the application method.
- If this is a mix, a link will appear. You can click the View Mix link to see the breakdown of each chemical.
- Use the buttons at the top right to access the Planned Chemical Usage report and the Chemical History for the property currently in view.
- When you set up a chemical product, if you add the URL for the chemical on the EPA website, you’ll see that link on the wizard.
- On the wizard, click the blue link to go directly to the chemical on the EPA website.
Chemical Tracking on the Legacy App
If they have the correct user rights, mobile users will be able to modify all fields on the Chemical Tracking Wizard from the Legacy app.
On the Legacy app, your technician will be able to enter a different quantity if a different amount ends up being applied.