Chemical Tracking features are available on the Legacy Mobile app for chemical jobs. Technicians can follow these steps to update Chemical Tracking jobs in the field.
- Log in and clock in to the Legacy Mobile app.
- Tap a Chemical Job to view the Job Details.
- Tap “Log Chemical Usage” to view chemical details.
- Tap the check box for all products you used at a property. This will display the information relevant to all Products. This is also where the user can update weather conditions.
- To add additional Chemical Products, tap the “+” in the upper right corner.
- To see label instruction for the product, tap the View Label button.
Note: Label instructions must first be added to the product in the product list.
- To send an email to the client with client instructions, tap the cartoon bubble in the top right corner, below the “+”.
- Select an email template or select to manually type an email.
- Edit the email as needed. Any code you see in the body of an email template will not be visible once the email has been sent.
- Tap Send in upper right corner to send the email.
- Tap the back-arrow button < to get back to the Job Details or the My Schedule screen.