The Review Ticket Overlay is the one you will see when you click an existing Ticket to open it. Like other V3 overlays, there will be a label at the top, an Actions menu on the left, and all other information in panels on the right:
Immediately you have four options available to you:
- Edit – make modifications to the Ticket you are currently viewing.
- Email – send an email related to this Ticket.
- Add Note – add a new Ticket related to the one you are currently viewing. The Ticket Type of “Note” is used for anything that isn’t a phone call such as internal notes.
- Add Call – this will also add a new Ticket with a Ticket Type of “Call”. This is used for inbound or outbound call records.
Click Advanced Actions to see more options:
- Close – quickly change the status of the Ticket to “closed” to indicate no further action is required.
- Add Event – use this option to quickly add a Calendar Event that is automatically related to the Ticket you are on.
- Estimate – create an Estimate that will be related to the Ticket. This will open in a new tab. Only the Account will transfer to the Estimate.
- Schedule Job – this will open the Job Wizard so you can schedule a new Job that is related to the Ticket.
- Mark as Important – this will add an “important” badge to the Ticket and can be viewed on the Tickets Screen in the “Priority” column.
- Delete – delete the Ticket.
Below the Advanced Actions, you will see the Audit Trail. The Audit Trail shows you all changes made to an item, the user who made the changes, and a timestamp of when the changes occurred.
These panels will tell you all the information you want to know about an existing Ticket:
The Ticket Number, Category, and Due Date will be at the top. Like other V3 screens, wherever you see blue text is a clickable link. The person icon will open the Account Review overlay and clicking on the assigned Resource will open the Resource’s account in a new tab. To the right of the assignment you will see the Priority if one is applied as well as the Status.
The largest panel is the Activity Stream. This will show you everything that has taken place on a Ticket including Emails, Calendar Events, and other related Tickets. Each card will display the subject, a date, timestamp of creation or update, and the first line of the body. The paperclip icon at the right indicates the item has attachments when illuminated. Emails will have a status so you can know if it was successfully delivered. Click any card in the stream to view it.
The “Related Items” will display Estimates, Jobs, and other Tickets that are related to the Ticket in the current view. The idea is to keep everything in a single location throughout the duration of the conversation with the client.
The “Contact Info” panel will display the basic contact info on the Account in case you need to reference it quickly such as when giving a client a call back. The “In This Conversation” panel will display any user who has touched the Ticket such as sending a related email or scheduling a related Calendar Event.
At the bottom will be the "In This Conversation" panel will display every Resource who has contributed on the Ticket.