Two of the options on the Ticket Review overlay are to add a Note or add a Call. Clicking either button will create a new Ticket that is related to the original one. To add a new Ticket to an existing Ticket, use the following steps:
- Navigate to a Ticket Review overlay.
- Click Add Note or Add Call.
- Fill out the Add Ticket overlay the way you would with any other Ticket. Your cursor will auto-focus in the body of the Note or Call so you can begin typing immediately and the subject will copy from the Ticket.
- If this Note or Call concerns a Calendar Event that needs to be scheduled, you can create the event by checking the box to Create a follow up event.
- Adjust the Ticket Status if needed. It will default to “open”.
- Click Save.