Two of the options on the Ticket Review overlay are to add a Note or Call. Clicking either button will create a new Ticket that's related to the original one. To add a new Ticket to an existing Ticket, use the following steps:
- Navigate to a Review Ticket overlay.
- Click Add Note or Add Call.
- Fill out the Add Ticket overlay the way you would for any other Ticket. Your cursor will auto-focus in the body of the Note or Call so you can begin typing immediately. The subject will copy from the Ticket.
- If this Note or Call concerns a Calendar Event that needs to be scheduled, you can create the event by checking the box on the bottom left next to "Create a follow up event."
- Adjust the Ticket Status if needed. It will default to “Open."
- Click Save.