One of the options under the Advanced Actions list on the Review Ticket overlay is to add an Estimate. The workflow for this functionality might be something like this:
- A client calls in to request an Estimate. A Ticket is created to record the call and request.
- A Calendar Event is created from the Ticket to survey the property for the requested Estimate.
- An Estimate is created from the original Ticket and sent to the client.
- The client does not respond to the Estimate so a reminder email is sent through the Ticket.
- The client accepts the Estimate and a new Note is added to the Ticket for the Job to be scheduled.
- The Job is scheduled from the original Ticket.
This entire history would be visible from the original Ticket as well as any users involved with these actions.
To create an Estimate from a Ticket, follow these steps:
- Navigate to a Review Ticket overlay.
- Click Advanced Actions.
- Click Estimate. This will open the Estimate overlay in a new tab. If you don’t see the tab, check your pop-up blocker.
- Fill out the Estimate overlay as you would normally.
- Click Save.