There are many ways in SA to send an email to a client. One such way is from a Ticket Review overlay. Tickets only open in V3 screens so if you’re accessing an existing Ticket from the V2 client view, the Ticket will open in a new tab with the Ticket Review overlay opening over the Tickets Screen. Emails sent from a Ticket Review overlay will automatically be associated to the Ticket so all correspondence can be seen in a single location.
To send an Email from a Ticket, use the following steps:
- Navigate to a Ticket Review overlay.
- Click Email from the Actions menu.
- Fill out the email overlay as you would any other email.
- If this email concerns a Calendar Event that needs to be scheduled, you can create the event by checking the box to Create a follow up event.
- Adjust the Ticket Status if needed.
- Click Send.