You can add or remove Tags in bulk from each of the Email Activity lists. Here are some examples of how you might use this feature:
- Add a Tag to Accounts that have not successfully received emails
- Remove a Tag from Accounts that were previously bounced or suppressed and are now delivering successfully
To add or remove tags within Email Activity, follow these steps:
- Go to Marketing > Email Activity.
- Click any tab that lists multiple clients, such as “DELIVERED” or "BOUNCED."
- Select the check boxes for one or more clients on the list.
- Go to Actions and click "Bulk Create."
- In the Add/Remove Tags dialog box, use the toggle switch to designate whether you're adding or removing a Tag. It will default to Add.
- Select the Tag(s) you want to add or remove. You can add or remove multiple Tags at the same time by clicking the small gray Add Tag button.
- Click the orange Add Tags button to complete the action.