In order for a client to use the portal to manage their Account, they will need to create a new Client Portal user account.
Clients will access the registration page by following a link that you send in an email through Service Autopilot. This email will need to contain the "Client Portal Signup" merge tag:
The following steps to create a new Client Portal user account occur after the registration email has been sent to the client.
To create a new Client Portal account, clients will follow these steps:
1. Open the email containing the Client Portal Signup link.
2. Select the blue link that reads, "Click here to register". This link will open a setup wizard in your browser.
3. In step one of the wizard, enter a username. This username must be unique across all SA Client Portal users.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter a password. It must have eight or more characters, upper and lower case letters, at least one number, and at least one special character.
6. Click Next.
7. Answer three security questions.
8. Click Next.
10. Click Next. The page will reload and take the user to a login screen.
11. Enter the new username and password to log in.