The Client List allows you to email multiple clients at once. This is called a bulk email. To send a bulk email, use the following steps:
- Go to CRM > Clients.
- Check the boxes next to the clients you want to email. Apply filters if necessary.
- Go to Actions > Marketing.
- On the Send Type dialog box, decide whether you want to send the email only to selected clients or to all clients.
- On the Send Email overlay, select the Document you want to apply to the email. The following Document types will appear in the list: Client Email, Marketing Email, Invoice Email, and Client Instruction Emails (Chemical Tracking). You can also manually type the subject and/or body of the email.
- Click Send. This will send your emails to a queue for processing. It can take some amount of time for all emails to process depending on demand across all SA users.