You can add a Ticket and a new Account to Service Autopilot at the same time. This is useful for office staff who may need to accomplish a number of tasks when onboarding a new Client.
For full steps on adding a new Ticket, see this article.
These steps are simplified to highlight the feature of adding a new Account:
- From any V3 screen, hover over the Quick Add icon and select Ticket:
- Click the Account/Vendor field to open the dropdown list and click Add Account:
- Fill out the Add Account overlay the way you would for any new Account. Click here for more information on adding an Account.
- Click Save. This will take you back to the Add Ticket overlay.
- Continue filling out the Add Ticket overlay as you would normally. The new Account will be automatically selected for you:
- Click Save to save the new Ticket.