If enabled under the Client Portal Settings, your clients can submit Tickets directly from the Manage Service app. This can be done from the Tickets tab, as described here. To submit a Ticket relating to an existing Job or Visit, see the end of this article.
- Tap the Tickets option in the toolbar at the bottom of the app.
- Click the Create a Ticket button below the list of open Tickets:
- Select a Ticket Category in the "Request type" field.
- Type the details of the Ticket into the body with 500 characters or less.
- Click the paperclip icon to add an attachment, such as a photo if needed.
- Click Open Ticket.
Once the Ticket is submitted, it will appear in the list of open Tickets.
Open a Ticket from a Job or Visit
This method of submitting a Ticket is particularly useful if you need to change or cancel a Service.
- Tap the Services tab in the SA Manage Service app.
- Tap the Visit you are referring to on the Future tab or the Job on the My Services tab.
- Use the same steps as above from step 3.