This release includes some enhancements to Smart Maps in V3, and we continued work on Automations to speed up processing. We’ve also made numerous updates to correct system issues with QuickBooks Online and other areas.
What’s New at SA
Virtual In-House Training
Click here to see details and sign up for Virtual In-House Training.
Advanced In-House Training
Basic In-House Training
Looking for Release Notes?
You can always find release notes for this and previous releases in the Help Center under “What’s New at SA.”
Pro Tip: Click the Follow button on any article in the Help Center to get notifications of updates for that page.
With this release, we have worked to speed up processing in Automations. Stay tuned for more improvements in future releases.
Add Property to Leads
A new Add Property button lets you quickly add a property to a Lead.
- On the Account Review screen for a Lead, click the “Other” tab.
- Click Add Property. In the overlay, fill in the Property Name and Service Address.
- Click Save.
The Tickets list now has a “Watching” column. You can quickly add yourself to the
watch list for any Ticket.
On the CRM > Tickets screen:
- Click the eye icon for Watching a Ticket in this column.
- The icon changes from gray to blue.
- Click the icon to toggle back to Not Watching to change the watching status.
Access to Applicants
You now can control who has access to edit and view potential employee applications by adjusting the right under User Roles & Rights.
Go to Settings > User Roles & Rights > [role name] > Scheduling tab > Employee Access. Check or uncheck the boxes for Add/Edit Applicants and View Applicants.
V3 Smart Maps
By popular demand, Smart Maps for V3 now has more of the features you’ve used in V2.
Click Actions > Edit to see a panel for the buttons to add Area and Linear measurements, and to Pin a location.
You can now see a Street View for the property by clicking the icon at the top right.
Click this icon to easily adjust from an overhead view to a tilted view. You also can rotate the view 360 degrees.
Rotate Property Photo
When you add a new photo for a property, you’ll see buttons that let you adjust the property photo’s orientation.
Updates to Correct System Issues
- In V2, expenses could be saved with a negative value. An error message now will ask you to correct the amount.
- In V2, if you tried to delete a line item from a credit that’s applied to an invoice, you would get an error. Now, the Delete button will be locked if the credit is applied to an invoice.
- In some cases, when refunding a payment that was partially applied, the credits generated with an incorrect amount. This has been corrected.
- The company address on purchase orders was sometimes displayed incorrectly. This will now display correctly.
- Previously, if an automation generated Ticket alerts, it showed incorrect information about the Ticket number and Resource. This now works as expected.
- There were some cases of clients getting stuck within an automation. The automations are now processing correctly.
- We corrected an issue with the Chemical Tracking Setup Wizard. In Step 2, the selected resource was not removed from the list, allowing that resource to be selected multiple times.
Credit Card Payments
- Some Payroc users were unable to submit credit card updates. This has been fixed.
- In V3, custom list fields were not showing selectable options. Now, custom list fields display correctly.
- There was an issue with estimates showing an incorrect creation date on the Activity stream. The correct creation date now appears.
- We fixed an issue with V3 Form rules defaulting to NaN. This now works as expected.
- Previously, if a V3 Form updated a custom field for a date, it was defaulting to today’s date. This has been corrected.
- Previously, V3 Forms were getting stuck after clicking the Create Account button on form responses. This page now refreshes properly.
- In some cases, a Member was unable to cancel custom jobs from an account. This has been fixed.
- On the View Upcoming screen for the V3 Jobs card, the project milestone displayed “$0” incorrectly. This has been corrected.
- We corrected an issue in V3 with the Job Status filter: it was not allowing you to use the “Does not contain” filter. This filter option is now available.
- Legacy app users found that custom fields did not appear if set to type “List.” All custom fields now display correctly.
- We corrected an issue with packages getting stuck in the renewal process. This has been fixed, so all packages can now be renewed.
- There was an issue with master packages displaying the incorrect start date for the first round. This now works as expected.
- The Package and Tag filters on the V2 Client list were timing out if you selected “Not equal to.” These filters now work correctly.
- We fixed a bug with Payments showing the wrong date depending on when they were created in V3.
- If you tried to create a refund for payments, an error sometimes appeared. You now can create a refund as expected.
- Previously, attempting to print sales campaigns caused an error. Sales campaigns can now be printed.
- We corrected an issue with the “Not equal to” filters with sales campaigns. These now work as expected.
- In some cases, recurring jobs were showing incorrect dates from the old Schedule Editor. This has been fixed.
- We updated the V3 Job card to correctly display the date ranges on custom packages and waitlist jobs.
- Some non-contract invoices were not automatically syncing to QuickBooks Online. These invoices now sync over correctly.
- In some cases, QuickBooks Online was incorrectly requiring a date for products. This has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue with the QuickBooks Comparison report not displaying for Members with Pro subscriptions. The report now displays for all QuickBooks users.
- There were some issues with invoices created in QBO not syncing between SA and QBO. You can now expect your invoices to sync correctly.
- There was an issue with Snow Invoices in V3 not displaying line items correctly. This has been fixed.
- On the Tickets list, you might get stuck when adding a filter. A filter can now be added to the Tickets list