The March 18th release includes some enhancements to Automations to improve your experience and to speed up processing. We’ve also made numerous updates to correct system issues that you’ve reported, especially in Forms, Accounts, and QuickBooks Online.
The March 22nd update added a limit to the Dispatch Board Date Filter to improve processing speed.
Virtual In-House Training
We’ve added more training dates for the spring and summer. Click here to see details and sign up for Virtual In-House Training.
Advanced In-House Training
- March 29-31
- April 26-28
- May 24-26
- June 21-23
- July 19-21
- August 23-25
Basic In-House Training
- April 5-7
- May 10-12
- June 7-9
- July 5-7
- August 9-11
Dispatch Board Update
We made an update on March 22nd: You’ll now be limited to selecting a date range of 31 days or fewer.
This change will improve processing speed
on the Dispatch Board.
We streamlined the Automation Sequence Pipeline and Automation Sequence List to increase processing speed.
Automation Sequence Pipeline
The updated Sequence Pipeline now shows only the status and number of accounts in the sequence.
Until now, the Sequence Pipeline displayed a lot of data for each account in the sequence, such as the name of the client or lead, their address, and how long they had been in the sequence.
Reducing the data on the Sequence Pipeline screen will give you a clearer overview and speed up screen load time. You can click into any individual sequence to see detailed information.
Click the “total items” card in a sequence to view the Automation Sequence list screen, with a list of the clients in that sequence.
Automation Sequence List Screen
The Automation Sequence list screen looks like this:
These columns appear by default:
Note: the “Account Status” and “Sales Rep” columns and filters will be added a few days after this release.
- Sequence Status – Scheduled, Completed, or Stopped
- Account Name - Click to open the account
- Account Status – Client or Lead (future functionality)
- Days in Sequence – how long the account has been in the sequence
- Automation Name – click to open the normal Automation view
- Sales Rep – if one is associated with this account (future functionality)
- Event Type – the event they are currently on or just finished
Filter the Automation Sequence List
Click Add Filter to filter by any of these columns on the Automation Sequence list screen.
For example, you might click Sequence Status to filter for all scheduled automations.
Updates to Correct System Issues
- Accounts created through the Add Account feature from the Email and Estimate buttons in Tickets weren't being recognized in the “Client Since Date” filter. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, route sheets were not generating. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, the ACH Payment Method was not saving. This now works as expected.
- Some attachments in Chrome including docx, xls, and pptx were not opening. This has been corrected.
- In some cases, users were unable to upload .MP3 or .Mov file types. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, the Automations Processor Stop Rules would set an Automation as Completed instead of Stopped. This now works as expected.
- We fixed an issue with the Estimates List not loading properly.
- In some cases, the Estimate Descriptions: popup windows were not closing. This now works as expected.
- In some cases, the Estimate Grid’s “Amount” column did not reflect discounts. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, Members were unable to publish a V3 form. This now works as expected.
- We fixed a problem with unselected Email notifications being deleted.
- In V3 Forms, if you used "Custom Field List" to map custom fields to a pre-built list, the options in the dropdown list did not stay in order. This has been corrected.
- When sending an internal email In V2 Forms, the email was being sent to only the primary email address. This has been fixed.
- With V2 Forms, the Show On Assets Form did not appear in Assets. This now works as expected.
- The Job complete by date replacement field was previously replacing with a blank string, even on waiting list jobs. This now works correctly.
- Previously, form responses from the Legacy app that contained duplicates were exporting properly in SA. This now works as expected.
- In some cases, the Edit Crew screen did not recognize that employees were already clocked in. This has been fixed.
- We fixed the Getting Started process for QBO users.
- In some cases, the Client Services report was not loading. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, the Account Name or Vendor Name was not appearing for clients synced from QuickBooks. This has been corrected.