Branches allow you to add multiple company locations for your business so they can be managed individually.
To enable Branches, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and click Company Information.
- Click the Settings tab and select the checkbox to Enable Branches.
Note: Once you check the box to Enable Branches, you must specify the branch on the client screen.
To set up branches, follow these steps.
- Go to Settings > Branches.
- Click the Add Branch button.
- Fill in your branch information then click Save Changes.
Note: Branches affect how Resources see Clients in Service Autopilot. The Resource must be assigned to the same Branch as the Client or they'll be unable to view the Client. You cannot assign more than one Branch to a Resource.
Branches operate individually but they're all under one SA account. This means you'll be unable to add multiple logos for items, such as invoices.