In a Franchise, a third party or Franchisee runs a business on behalf of the company or the Franchisor.
The Franchisor is the governing entity or master account, whereas the Franchisee is the constituent or sub-account. The Franchisor has access to the Franchisee as an owner.
Be sure to enable the User Roles & Rights for the Franchisor before you proceed.
Connecting to a Franchisee
To connect a Franchisor to a Franchisee, follow these steps:
- Log into the Franchisor Account and go to Team > Franchises.
- Click the Copy Franchise Code button.
- Share this code with the Franchisee.
- Have the Franchisee log into their Account and go to Settings > Integrations.
- The Franchisee will paste the code in the Franchise Code field.
- Click Save Changes. The Franchisee should now show as Pending.
To approve or decline the Franchisee connection, continue to step seven.
- Under the Franchisor Account, add the "pending approval" status filter.
- Select the checkbox next to the Pending Franchisee, and click Advanced Actions.
- Select Approve Connection or Decline Integration.