You can add or remove Other Charges to Invoices in bulk from the Invoice list screen. This can be used to add additional fees or charges to a Client's Invoice. For example, the Client has not paid their Invoice on time so you want to add a late fee.
- Navigate to Accounting > Invoices.
- Put a check mark next to the Invoices you want to add the charges to.
- Hover over actions and choose Add Other Charges.
- The Other Charges window will appear.
- Here you can choose to add or remove the Other Charge. In the drop down, select which charge you want to apply.
- Click Apply Changes.
- The Other Charge will now be applied to the invoice.
Important: Adding an Other Charge in bulk will automatically apply a subtotal line to the bottom of the Invoice followed by the Other Charge. Removing the Other Charge will not remove the subtotal line.